After our school program students can name local eating disorder recovery resources.
May 2013 Blogs
Hello Beautiful friends!
The Rewrite Beautiful Board of Directors is currently seeking a Chief Financial Offcer! If you or anyone you know is savvy with accounting, finance and is passionate about preventing eating disorders through education let them know about this opportunity! Thanks beautiful! You're awesome!
Volunteer : Chief Financial Officer
Rewrite Beautiful is located in Orange County, California and is a unique non-profit that creatively changes how girls see beauty in themselves for eating disorder prevention through education.
Rewrite Beautiful seeks a volunteer Chief Financial Officer (CFO), to provide strategic financial expertise and perspective in decisions which impact the mission, goals and direction of the organization, and the efficient and cost effective accounting and financial services to the entire organization. This person is a key part of the Executive and Leadership team and reports directly to the Board of Directors. The CFO will have primary responsibility for planning, directing, coordinating and supervising the fiscal operations under the direction of the Board of Directors. This person will serve as a consultant to all departments. The CFO joins a Board of Directors who model the values taught in the Rewrite Beautiful school programs including creativity, kindness and strength.
- Budgeting process that incorporates revenue and expense modeling, capital requirements, expense budgets tied to organizational needs and revenue streams.
- Maintaining policies, procedures and systems for all accounting functions.
- Preparing timely and accurate financial statements and accompanying reports.
- Provides financial reports to Board of Directors.
- Overseeing cash flow planning and ensuring availability of funds.
- Monitoring and confirming financial condition by conducting internal audits.
- Preparing annual budget and periodic re-forecasts.
- Ensuring compliance with federal, state and non-profit legal requirements.
- Two year commitment.
- Attend four Board Meetings a year.
- Attend Rewrite Beautiful school program, street art workshop and art show.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field.
- Experience in the non-profit 501c3 sector.
- Knowledge of Quick Books and accounting practices in the state of California.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- The ability to effectively interface with the Board of Directors, staff, and clients.
- Able to provide accurate and timely reports.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- An interest in women’s issues and/or eating disorder prevention.
- Please email a cover letter and resume to GetInvolved@RewriteBeautiufl.org
Join the Conversation and Add Your Comment!